Collection, Processing and Use of Your Personal Data
- As a visitor you entrust us with personal data and information. This trust is very important for us and therefore we process your data extremely carefully. In this section, we inform you and explain, how your data is protected at WFA ONLINE (WFA Online AG, website http://weng-presents-koons.com). We comply with the laws and regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and other data protection regulations. Your data is encrypted through digital security systems. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction or unauthorized access.
- By visiting the website of the WFA ONLINE, or by making available your personal information, you consent to the collection, use and distribution of your personal information according to these guidelines and applicable mandatory rules of data protection.
- If you do not agree to the collection, use and distribution of your personal information according to the rules described in these guidelines, you should refrain from future visits of WFA ONLINE website.
- We are required by law to inform you about the owner of the collected data containing your personal information. The owner of the collected data is WFA ONLINE. Questions regarding the processing of personal data may be sent to the following address: email@example.com.
- The subject of data protection is personal data. These are details about personal or material relationships of an identified or identifiable individual. This includes, for example, information such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, and if applicable also usage data such as your IP address. Personal data collected on this website is only obtained for necessary technical purposes. All information you provide to us is stored on a secure server. In no event will the data be sold or passed on to third parties.
- WFA ONLINE automatically collects and stores in its server log files information that your browser sends to us. These are: browser type / version; operating system used; Referrer URL (previously visited page); Host name of the accessing computer (IP address); Time of request. These data do not indicate a particular individual. This data will not be combined with other data sources. On our website, the webpages use so-called Cookies. They serve to make our site more user-friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses.
- WFA ONLINE has the right to electronically store and process all data and information that is relevant to its business relationships, and serves to execute its contractual obligations. You can recall your consent at any time without stating the reason. We will then immediately remove your data and information.
- You can receive at any time without the need to provide a reason free information about your data stored with us. You can block, correct or delete your data collected by us. We will delete your personal data once it is no longer required and in any case after the expiry of the statutory maximum retention period.
- Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we will gladly answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions that couldn’t be answered by this privacy statement, or if you wish to receive more detailed information, please contact us at any time. Suggestions, complaints and questions regarding data protection should be addressed to: WFA ONLINE AG, General-Guisan-Strasse 6, P.O. Box 3555, 6303 Zug, Switzerland.